Skip to main content

Access to your GP records


If you need to request information held in your GP records, please contact your GP Practice directly.


To request information regarding a patient who is unregistered with a GP Practice, or deceased, please contact the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership (NWSSP).

Contact details can be found here Health Records Request - NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership