Skip to main content


Close up of half of a womans face

Your high street optometrist (optician) can provide a wide range of specialist advice and treatment if you have concerns about your eye health.

Many high street opticians offer help in emergencies or if you have an eye problem that needs urgent attention.

Use the search box below to find NHS optometry services near you.