Skip to main content

Women's Health

This page includes information about women’s pelvic health and links to other services that may be involved in care.

Powys Women’s Health Service Self Referral Form

Do you need to see the Women’s Health / Endometriosis Clinical Nurse Specialist?

Powys Teaching Health Board operate an Endometriosis Assessment and Treatment Service. The service provides assessment, treatment and if required onward referral to Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Continence, Pain Management & Gynaecology within and outside Powys. You can read more and complete the self referral form below.