Skip to main content

Audiology & Ear Care

An adult man having his hearing tested by a female Audiologist. Both are sat down in front of a desk. The male patient has a pair of testing headphones on and the female clinician is operating the connected testing equipment and a laptop computer


Patients who already have hearing aids can directly access the Audiology service with no need for a GP (General Practitioner) referral. If you already have NHS hearing aids and wish to be reassessed, please contact us directly. 

Please click on the sections below to expand and collapse them, to view more detail.