Skip to main content

Choose Minor Injury Unit

Close-up of male doctor bandaging a hand

In Powys our Minor Injury Units offer nurse-led care for minor injuries such as cuts and sprains. Your GP practice may offer a local minor injury or illness service. Check with your practice for details.

Powys Teaching Health Board provides minor injury units in:

Minor Injury Units in Powys are able to treat adults and children aged 2 and over:

Check our Service Updates for this week's opening times

Please Phone First for Minor Injury Units in Powys

Other MIUs in Wales

Information about other Minor Injury Units in Wales is available from the NHS 111 Wales website.



Live on the border with England?

Information about Minor Injury Services in England is available from the NHS England website.