Our latest public Q&A Session with Carol Shillabeer is now available to watch online. The briefing on 12 January 2023 focused on the theme of "thank you" and is available to watch at https://youtu.be/8ORF4rQgYYg
The Health Board holds regular public Q&A sessions with Carol Shillabeer and other senior clinicians and managers. These provide an opportunity to share the latest updates and to answer questions from the public.
Our latest session took place on 12 January and is available to watch on our YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/8ORF4rQgYYg. The briefing focused on the simple message of "thank you":
- thank you for your patience during the pressures on the health and care system
- thank you for having your winter vaccinations
- thank you for your kindness, and asking people to be kind to health and care staff and volunteers
- thank you for Keeping Powys Safe, including wearing masks in health care settings and taking steps to prevent the spread of flu and COVID
- thank you for helping each other including through the cost of living crisis and the support of carers, volunteers and befrienders - and don't forget to nominate people for Powys Volunteer of the Year
- thank you for having your say, reminding people about current consultation and engagement including Cochlear Services in South Wales and the application to close Gilwern Branch Surgery
- thank you NHS, including a thank you to all staff as well as seeking ideas for NHS75
Our next briefing is due to take place on 9 March 2023. Look out for more details nearer the time.