Following the announcement of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 8 September 2022, this page provides useful advice and support during this period of national mourning.
Information about services provided by Powys Teaching Health Board
- Week beginning 12 September: Health board services are operating as normal. Your appointment with Powys Teaching Health Board services is going ahead as normal unless you are advised to the contrary.
- Monday 19 September (Bank Holiday): Please check our dedicated web page for details.
- From Tuesday 20 September: Health board services will be operating as normal from Tuesday 20 September.
Sources of advice and support at a time of national grief
- The sad news of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will affect us all in different ways. Useful sources of advice and support include:
Tributes and Commemoration
Further sources of advice and information
- The latest guidance from Welsh Government on the period of National Mourning is available from their website. This also includes national guidance on issues such as flag flying and floral tributes.
- The latest guidance from UK Government on the period of National Mourning is available from their website.
- Official announcements from the Royal Household are available from their website.